Tutorials Frames Advices

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bachelor work is done!

Hello friends!
Sorry for long pause, but there were some problems with my bachelor work. But now it gone, I passed all exams and was graduated to a Bachelor of Computer Science. Now, I got more time to write and spend time blogging. I've even purchased myself a new monitor, which is 22" wide, but about this I will write next time, but now, I want to publish about a technology which helped me in my studies lot.
Browsing Internet I've found a flash cards site. At a first glance there was nothing special, but than I realized that this is a way to get a quick and easy visual aid. I've used this type of visual aid some years ago, when I was playing Dragons-and-Dungeons game. And you know what? I still cannot through away two hundreds of cleric spells out of my mind.
I navigate to the site i've mentioned before, and found that these guys offer a great service: There are tons of editable flashcards and new cards are comming, because cards are created by community. But what to do if you meet a trouble I've encountered: there are no flash cards on your theme. There is no problem at all: just create your own flash cards set, and give a community an opportunity to edit it. Mistakes you made will quickly be corrected and you get an exclusively great flash cards set.
The site is build using Web 2.0 fashion trends, so you can easy find everything you need, because most of content is "tagged" - marked with some theme related keywords. It offers a great opportunity for students to get nessesary information, for teachers to quickly prepare the visual aids. You share your experience with a whole world, using Flash Cards database.
To start your friendship with a cards, take an interactive tour on all features.
So, if you want to get an advantage learning something you always can use ProProfs Flash Cards service as a key to great self-teaching technique.

No comments: